Monday 21 August 2023

as I slap on the pain killer

as I slap on the pain killer

I missed a day as the Tinnitus was so bad

then I finally got up and after an hour or so the left shoulder

took over and is killing me

maybe a couple of hours or more

before i stop wincing in pain

So Comedy writing or my version of it is my relief

You know my dream full of pathos for a scribe

but she will never arrive

so Mathew Mark Luke and John

in Oriental spelling won't be created either

my father was a father of 6, you know

so I'd like to emulate him

but if you see kindness and love in my stories

then you see the man within, him

when I wrote The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

it was only afterwards that I realised Big Sid the Butcher

had my dad inside, I loved him too much to write about him

But what's in the breed came out, and it was him

Mrs Murphy is my mother and  Hanna, Delia and Mary too

those were her sisters, so it's a mum to the Power of 4

So a very big thank you to Singapore

even if you are trying on a wedding dress

I can always dream of my scribe

who'll never arrive

It's more likely you buy all 4 of those properties mentioned

because you are a Crazy Rich Asian

and my daughters are 1/2 Shanghai girls

and Totoro my cat comes running when you crunch money

and then you track me down and you are not FSB to poison me

But a Singapore girl, or somebody from a Kpop band

wanting to feed me soup

to be continued.....

well in my dreams maybe








No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...