Friday 11 August 2023

digging Tribit

digging Tribit

just dug out a Tribit speaker

So Good

and cheap too

Listening to Art Garfunkel 

Purity of Voice and Sound

I was tempted to invest in a new smart speaker

to match to Amazon Unlimited

and yes I get fake emails from Amazon too 

as soon as I mention something the Moron Fakers

abuse me with emails and offers from all over the world

BORING

anyway I was tempted but 10 times the price of a Tribit

so I'll do without all the fancy speaker stuff

and the Neighbours will thank God too

Tribit is good enough for me

and probably you too

I sing along as well you see

Though if ever Taylor Swift comes back

with her tail between her legs

Begging for her High Dusting job back

she'd cry, not because I allowed her back

to high dust for me, and she can help hang my curtain too

where it has flopped a bit

But Taylor's ears and not just made of cloth

but my speakers might not be used to what she is used tp

Her Teddy usually does the talking for her

Enough

Sound of Silence playing now










No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...