Monday 7 August 2023

Timing

 Timing

this morning I looked like a tired Barry White in my big blue dressing gown

I managed to persuade a lady to take my daughters old stuff away

Then I had a shave and bath and wore clothes, including new Rugby shirt from Blarney

I managed to persuade  a Cork girl to accept a free baseball cap

Why does Ireland float, because of the Cork in it

So hello to the Blue capped Cork girl with Ireland on it

she wears nice shades too

we are neighbours after all

Now I've had a haircut

number 8 on the rechargeable hair trimmers from Amazon

One daughter cuts and the other vacuums up afterwards

So the pictures below tell the story


my hair was much longer and i was just in blue dressing gown
















now if I had a cartoonist, she could type my stories and as I dictate and do a few drawings too

perfect combination

Sadly this won't happen, FSB probably have me on a hit list for sending daily emails to Moscow for a year telling them a Revolution ib better than Putin

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...