Monday 5 September 2022

https://www.fatima.pt/en/pages/online-transmissions

https://www.fatima.pt/en/pages/online-transmissions

if you follow the link you can see the Online Fatima prayers

I obviously believe we are in Fatima Times

If we all pray more, whatever Faith you are, then

maybe the Slaughter in Ukraine will end sooner

Putin is Evil, pure and simple

He has dragged the Russian people down

He stole all the money with his new Czar friends

Why isn't Russia as welcoming as Germany, Japan or Korea?

All came back from the Ashes

USSR fell but then he stole all the riches

don't blame Michael in his Grave

Putin stole the money

So if we al pray hard Putin will fall

and Russia will get rid of its nukes too

What use are they anyway?

There would be nothing left

5,000,000,000 dead if they were used

You can all pray for me too

even if only once a day if you are a Muslim reading this

Tinnitus is blowing my head off

I can barely think

This is auto-pilot writing

not to mention daily pain that is off the chart too

But the trade off is I look so young and good looking

apart from all the scars and dandruff

etc etc etc

maybe 2 daughters is all I'll have

not that I have any money to afford more

I need a haircut too

I look like an old English sheepdog

I went for bloods today but my veins were too tight

so I have to book another blood letting elsewhere

they will try my fists maybe, as veins stand out there

that's it for today 

Stay Happy Always




we have this plant, a gift for our children,  money grows on trees after all




No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...