Tuesday 6 September 2022

feels like my final message to you

feels like my final message to you

gale force wind in my right ear, the deaf one

tear streaming in my left eye

pain killer fumes from my left shoulder maybe

pain in my left shoulder makes me drop my head in pain

this is my life

codeine not strong enough

nor slap on hemp on my shoulder

struggle to think

Celine Dion is distracting me

thank God for her

you really need a lifeboat amongst the pain

Lying Down from her Courage album is playing

and it's what I need

No I'm not making all this up

And in the background

the smell of nail varnish

are they decorating nearby

or is Celine Dion

upstairs with her crew getting ready for a Performance

I wish I could dress in drag and join her on stage

as a backing dancer

or maybe I smell too much of pooh

looking like Winnie the pooh as I do

Celine is singing Courage now

I wish I could borrow some of that

so thank you all for reading me,

spread the word

Let my Words be Heard and Read

Translations in many languages

and all for free

just say a prayer for me

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

making you all laugh amongst all the insanity of this world






No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...