Saturday 3 September 2022

a Big Thanks to the Godfather

a Big Thanks to the Godfather

he came around today with a present for my big daughter

Obviously as he is the Godfather

he takes his duties seriously

though I am never serious with him

He moves in mysterious ways

AND yes he is a real Godfather

So be careful you don't get in his way

Or he will ring his Bell

And then, and then

Just stay out of his way

or it could turn into a Circus

and sound of all the Keys might greet you

So once again, thank you

I always sleep well when he is around

But you may sleep with the Fishes

one of many  Chinese themed dishes






No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...