Monday 26 September 2022

Finally had my Head Examined

Finally had my Head Examined

well about time to I can hear you all say

60 cm head

they glue things to your head

so thanks to the two of them

Yes my head is so big,  I need two of them

You are all so cruel

Though they had to put up with me so they suffered more

I got lost too, the form said 1st floor but it was on 2nd

luckily I got help

you need it, I heard you all mutter

You are so cruel

I'll put glue in your hair

Anyway they asked me to close my eyes and they watched a screen

I did jerk a bit, my head that is

Maybe I'm afraid of the dark

So I jerk

You are all making up your own jokes now

Anyway a big thank you to the crew

when I finally found you

they filmed me as well, I signed a waiver

So I've finally made it to the screen

Michael Casey JERK

but a PhD will look at me

So are you all jealous

Or just think what you have alway thought

Michael Casey the Fat Silver Haired Writer in Shades from Birmingham

Jerk A Lot, what we have always thought JERK

Pause

or is its Paws

As I scratch your eyes out

A line of Drs on the way out

So I said I;m King Charles and pretended to shake hands

As a line of Police were assisting with a Patient or Prisoner

Another day at Dudley Road Hospital, or City if you are younger than me

Then a taxi home, in a tobacco filled  taxi

The driver's daughter is a Pharmacist

Another driver I had his son is doing Medicine

anyway I thanked my driver and told his he could be my neighbour

as a nearby house is for sale

Would you want to be my neighbour, or would that be beyond the pale

There is even somebody who wants to live in our street

The estate agent has leafleted so

So beware you could be my neighbour

Does that fill you with terror

Or the thought of coming and typing for me

Would that drive you to insanity

When Neighbours become Good Friends and all that

as this is not a story, it won't end up in my books

Or do you like my bullet points

Not a metaphor

Somebody may stick all of my stuff in a new book

a multi volume edition 1 to 10 maybe

Post Bypass stories and Before (c) by Michael Casey

Jeff Bezo I'm all yours, just rub than sun tan in








me back home again

MRI in a couple of weeks too, or maybe I'm just a big fat headache

and don't forget Putin needs his head examined too......

and as a bonus for the Arab speaker looking after me Something for the Family

and the demonstrating neighbours in Iran

Catholic Cathedral Moscow a great place to Pray and Demonstrate, If all the Women are arrested
Then The MEN can stay home and Babysit and NOT FIGHT IN UKRAINE

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...