Saturday 28 November 2020

Thank you all as usual plus Translations list, so you can share it on all your Social Media

 Russia, Bulgaria, Italy, Saudi, Vietnam, Korea + other places are where you all are today spread over my sites, plus Ten plus languages downloaded from my Wordpress and files read in English and other languages spread.

So it must be Lockdown, the library is closed, so you've all found me here on the Internet. So go tell it on the Mountain, as the song goes, or making love on a mountain as another songs go, or making a  mountain out of a molehill, which could mean something entirely different.

Trump is raving and misbehaving, normal service will resume shortly, so bite your lip, he wants for leave in a blaze of glory. Despite 13million cases, and 260,000 dead, wear a MASK everybody, it does save lives, as does SOAP .

So just be silence for a little bit longer, then the party can begin. He'll resign in fake indignation, just so Pence can pardon him, then....

My back seems a bit better today, pain does distract me from writing, and dark clouds, make it harder to write too, how can you crack jokes during a "funeral". Though at my aunt's funeral another funeral procession arrived at the cemetery, and the wife and the girlfriend  had a handbag fight, because the dead man in the box, changed his will, so the girlfriend got the money and not the wife. My aunt would have laughed so much. She was such a gas women, this is over 35 years ago now. 

Now as I talk of my aunt many stories arrive, and my heart feels happier, I hope my writing is a small piece of chocolate for you all as you go about your day wherever you all are all over the world. Please stop sending rubbish emails too, cos some of you do, I know who you are, and so do you, just don't waste my time. If you send a real email with a real subject line, I will read it. But all with due respect email are all from liars, and all emails with a secondary email inside are liars too. I say it as it is, I've gotten 100s or even 1000s over the years, and emails from michaelgcasey to me, are chancers too, as I don't email to myself. I only talk to myself, as I have such a lovely voice. You can hear it here 

https://profile.typepad.com/michaelgcasey


and here

https://soundcloud.com/michaelgcasey

you also get my big daughter singing, see old photo of her too

and just in case you can copy this email to everybody you know, then more of the

world can suffer my  words, You are not Alone, as somebody sung.

ALL in ONE place Translations Galore

spring

OUT이 아닌 300Downloadkorean-translation-still-alive-2015DownloadKOREAN Quick StoriesDownloadkorean-translation-still-alive-2015Downloadbbu-in-koreanDownloadall-for-koreaDownloadoutec9db4-ec9584eb8b8c-300-1Download

Arabic Altogether NowALL for KoreaKOREAN Quick StoriesWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015Wydanie polskie Still Alive 2015 – Copywin Wiersze dla wszystkichVietnamese Translation The Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerTURKISH tRANSLATION OF bbuThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationsspanish-bbuSpanish BBUportuguese-bbu2019abcportuguese-bbu2019abcportuguese-bbu2019PORTUGUESE BBU2019polish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translationschinese translation BBUchina-bbu-converted-1China BBU-convertedChina BBUbengali-translation-of-bbuBengali Translation of BBUbbu-russian-translation-microsoft-wordbbu-italian (2)bbu-in-arabicbbu-germanBBU UrduBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU ITALIANBBU IndonesianBBU in KOREANBBU in Indian HindiBBU in HebrewBBU in HebrewBBU in ArabicBBU in Indian HindipersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019В поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015   

It is nice to see every day where you all are as you read my stories

It is over 80 places worldwide

I’ve covered all the major language groups and you can all buy my Original English

on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

I only read emails in ENGLISH with a decent subject line and I never click links

Junk emails just get deleted unread

Now curl up in bed and read my stories





No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...