Monday 16 November 2020

real men wear MASKS

 

Real Men Wear Masks

:REAL MEN WEAR MASKS Bear with Me
What we need is to break down the barriers so USA folks especially wear Masks
just like in Korea and Japan do normally
So we have a Real Men wear mask campaign
Tough guys semi naked BUT wearing masks
Models dressed as men wearing Masks
I love my men to wear a Mask, wink at camera
Yes Objectify Men
Use Comedy to get  the message over
have Rocky Horror style  dance, but all in MASKS
Have a FB or TicTok challenge
To Persuade Tough Guys in USA to wear a MASK
use radio too
Serge Gainsborough’s song but with MASK INSERTS
Je T’aime  MASQUE
etc  etc etc
Start it today in The Guardian or are you  too Politically correct?




Stay Virus Free

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...