Friday 27 November 2020

Black Friday 2020

 Black Friday 2020

1st off, thank you Jeff Bezo for the bonus to the workers

I used to work in a hotel so I appreciate everything

I got a tricycle for my daughter from one guest, so God Bless him too

This year has been the worst ever for all of us

In our house even without Covid it was a terrible year

and that's not mentioning my own aches and pains

But we are through it, if I can get rid of this bad back

I managed to dislocate/bruise a thumb, it took months to get better

Healing takes longer with age and with other ailments

Over here in UK it's £144,000,000 prize in the Euromillions lottery

I'd be tempted to get  ticket but I couldn't walk that far

What else, I stumbled over playlists so I'm enjoying those

I also got some proper sleep last night, even if proper means 2 hour chunks

then waking up like a Vampire, so I'm happy about that

I've got  the smart speaker sounding exactly as I like it so that's good

Yesterday my Piano K-drama ended, but I've yet to finish The Good Manager

Then I'll find another to watch. The Good Manager really made me laugh, I found 

out the star was best actor in 2017, and I agree with that.

So  stay pure, or as pure as you pretend to be, and I may write a new piece, though 

M pieces go up to m15, so I'll post those to keep you going.

 I'm full of snot this morning, my normal condition, so you all lucky you're not  sat

next to me spitting into a tissue. Though my delivery of paper came yesterday, so 

I have 80 rolls to spit into. TOO MUCH INFORMATION as the say


and yes I need to shave my beard off again, 

I'm like Kurt Russell in that santa movie, so come back later and if I'm not watching Star Trek Discovery I may have a new story for you.I will upload

2020Words to Amazon soon, not that you'll buy a  copy, as Internet is free.

Then 7 more books to write to hit my daughter's target, so by 2027 I'll be done,and

you can all say, that God for that, we thought he'd never end.

 Just like the Neverending Story




No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...