Saturday 5 October 2024

well autumn is here, our cat keeps on going out despite the weather

well autumn is here, our cat keeps on going out despite the weather

she's a WHOer cat, if you use the Irish pronunciation

On one level you despair

Why does anybody believe a word Trump says

Are people attending a Freak Show

I just cannot believe it

Steve Colbert is the best

The others have to much studio noise

is that for their ego

and why do Americans talk so fast

Is that because the attention span is so  short

and Trump just makes me want to puke

a LIE is always a LIE

as I speak the pain killer on my left shoulder is reactivated by body heat

so it goes up my nose and makes me feel sick


this picture is leaving my study,  fires of hell maybe

The lady from the attic is back on the wall after 6 years away

My daughter said it was like being watched as she did her home work


the carpet is multicoloured, like my writing maybe

I hope I win a few quid on the lottery so I can paint the outside back wall

a blocked gutter in a rainstorm did a lot of  damage

So weather shielding is the plan

and ...

So that's enough of me for today

It's nice to see the entire world read me

If only I had a spot on the radio, and got syndicated

Then I could l leave something to my daughters

and yes nobody will ever pay for my thoughts

As  internet is free

but 40,000 of you have got a free copy

of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

in multiple languages too

Which is MORE than Boris Johnson sold of his Churchill book

and Johnsons paint is what I need for the side of my house

Or Dulux which is cheaper but supposed to be better

and I just remembered in 1979 I worked

for a Paint factory for a few weeks

It was the biggest fire risk in the whole of Birmingham

Just down the road from the Fire Station in Ladywood

There was a deaf girl working there

I doubt if she remembers me

See I remember everything and eventually I put it on paper

The Jackson Pollock school of writing maybe

and as you know already I like paintings



No comments:

well autumn is here, our cat keeps on going out despite the weather

well autumn is here, our cat keeps on going out despite the weather she's a WHOer cat, if you use the Irish pronunciation On one level y...