Thursday 10 October 2024

4998 Girding my loins

4998(c)

 by Michael Casey

Girding my loins, will I write something special for post 5000

post 100 was Crawling like a worm in the dirt

go find it, from 2008 or 2009, and I still have that back injury.

I may go and see the pharmacy man to get a Flu jam and or Covid jab

My Tinnitus was blowing my head off so I missed a day yesterday

and I'm still tired so I have to gather strength to go down the Hill

and back again

I stumbled into Linkedin, but when I work how to delete it, I will

if you want to pay me for all my labours my email is on my Blogger and Wordpress

3,000,000 words should be worth using

If a market finds me

I don't have the energy nor time to pander to anybody

as Derek Willins  said what you see is what you get with Michael

I detest the word Monetize  if I've even. spelt it right

Have Tinnitius in your life and see how cranky it makes you

Sam Smith is asking me can he lay down by my side

NO

but I do love his singing

if he were a she and Oriental, maybe I'd give in to temptation

He says I'm. crazy, Sam really knows how to hurt

I'm not the only one

He's calling me crazy again

I'll scratch the needle all over his vinyl next

and that's more than a metaphor

Yes Music is such a gift

and Listening to it, is such a joy for me

and as he is so. good at mopping floors

he could always move 90 degrees and paint my back of house wall

it's the same motion after all

Sam Smith, Old Forge and Singing Anvil needs you

20 quid an hour, in your back pocket

300 quid if you do the whole job

two coats, you've used Dulux before

Dulux, the paint

too much loud music will make you deaf

you could come early

do one coat

then go off to lunch

we have lots of nice food places here

in Old Forge and Singing Anvil

then come back and do a top coat

IF

if win on the lottery I'll give you and extra 100 quid

best offer you'll get this side of Christmas

400 quid

Spoiling You

If my next door neighbour is impressed

I might be tempted to let you touch up the front of the house

Can you lay down by my side

NO

I'm not that sort of boy

but your voice is so so  great

I'll let you take the empty paint tins home

you can use them as bongos

or plant shamrock in them

I have the shamrock in my back garden already

so you can have a cutting from me to you

Taylor Swift might be better as a painter

because she is taller

but she's got football practice

and why do rugby players have oval balls

is it genetic

and why do golfers have dimpled balls

and whose balls are bigger

Golfers Balls are Bigger than Football Balls

why

Because they sell more. Tickets

And How do I know

because Sam Smith told me while he painted my back wall

Clean Sweep as he's know in the cleaning business


************************************

 my best benny hill or frank spencer look


No comments:

Nero. fiddled while Rome Burned , Trump watched TV

Nero. fiddled while Rome Burned , Trump watched TV Caesar made his horse a Senator Trump has JD Todays assignment is to draw a cartoon with ...