Thursday 16 November 2017

K shop

I just watched Kshop

a very bloody film an 18 certificate. It had 5 stars against it.

I give it 4.

However I would urge every Civics Teacher to get their kids to watch it.

BECAUSE it highlights the anarchy brought about by the booze and drugs culture on a friday night

With a bit  of horror and murdering and turning bodies into kebabs too

there is no happy ending

I used to see all this from my computer room window in the 1980s every weekend


Eating Raoul was a film similar in a way from 20 years ago   maybe, you can google for yourself

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3221544/


maybe I should have been a film reviewer

anyways don't forget to buy my books.

https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC

and like I said in a previous piece  KNOCK would be the best password to everything in North Korea then all their toys could be switched off.







No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...