Wednesday 22 November 2017

just a quick word

well I did not write anything new today,  I was tying to secure all our family photo collection.
17 or so years worth.
I did lots of computer backups in my computer room days.
Google lets you upload unlimited amounts of photos so I've been using that.

the pain monster came out to play too.

but otherwise not a bad day.

If you are Polish I do hope you enjoy all the stuff further down the site.

I've left open the 298 stories on my other site, in English


https://michaelcaseyfrombirminghamengland.blogspot.co.uk

so there is plenty for you all to read

AND YES IT REMAINS MY COPYRIGHT SO IF YOU ARE MEDIA GET IN TOUCH AND PAY ME TO USE IT. I HAVE  RECORDED 200 PLUS STORIES ABOUT 11 HOURS WORTH PERFECT FOR RADIO... IN MY POSH BIRMINGHAM ENGLAND ACCENT.

Jokers are sending me emails for trials of arthritis drugs etc
I still have chest pains post quadruple heart bypass
but if you google so do lots of people
but I only take paracetamol because I don't want to destroy my brain nor my imagination
and I only take it when it really hurts. I also take pain killer gel Movelat

iF PAIN IS PRAYER then I am very holy, all prayers from all Faiths and none are appreciated.










No comments:

Monday 27 March 2017 Pitch Letter Begging Letter, from my self named site, I've. brought it here to the MAIN site

Michael Casey from Birmingham England this is me writing for the world read in 162 Countries so far PODAST TOO https://open.spotify.com/show...