Sunday 18 December 2016

Into the Light

Into the Light



Well this is me 17 Dec 2016. going into Heaven as my daughter says. The watch is a cheap Precimax one, if ever I have money I’ll get a Cartier Diamond Bleu Automatic, but I’m more likely to die before that ever happens. But if anybody out there wants to send one to me in return they can have a photo of me  wearing it. My Prayer for Everybody this Christmas is that they have no pain, physical, mental, or spiritual, or relativesal, Life should feel like a warm bath and a soothing drink. So if your life is not like that its time to change something if you can. If you cannot, then remember Labore Est Orare or/&                Pain may be Counted as  Prayer too if you are too sick to properly pray.
Don’t forget to put those strings vests on, and to layer up your clothes, it really does make a difference. And if you hear some screaming in the night it may be me or some of your own relatives, so be kind to them. Remember Long Life to those who honour their sick relatives. Or if you know whats in the Will………



No comments:

4799 here' s a tip

 here's a tip if you are burning rubbish in your garden and you can see  other people's washing out what would you do? a. knock door...