Friday 11 November 2016

What's in a Title?



What’s in a Title? ©

By Michael Casey

Today is 11th Nov 2016, and that’s a special day, it is also the day after I uploaded my latest 2 books to Amazon Kindle, my latest tomes though TOME is a women’s fashion brand in USA, but as  I am a cross dresser, I am just so cross in the morning when I get dressed, from my nude orangutan  state to my high heels and so forth, maybe I’ll call my next tome Clyde, if you know your films  you may be smiling now.  Or just concerned that a hairy beast dresses  in women’s clothes, it is a British tradition, google PANTO.

Now where was I, Fox News always has folks on pushing their latest book and the titles are just so long. Obama or how his 3rd term was lost by a leak from Wiki, the untold story of the 2016 election by A. M.R. Putin. When really Obama 3 Shafted by Putin  would be a much more snappier title. My own books have the year in most of the titles, so forgive me for that, and yes the next book will have 2018 in the title, and by the way Still Smiling 2017 is now available on Amazon Kindle.

So what will my title be, let me think 2018 New Horizons, yes 2018 New Horizons. And why will I call it that, and this is the very first story for it by the way, because hopefully we’ll move house by then. Or I’ll be dead and buried at sea, if anybody wishes to dance on my grave I hope they can swim.

So I have the title, all I need is an invite to Fox News, I do have an idea for a story and Shepherd Smith will feature as a tourist in Old Forge and Singing Anvil where he saves a load of liquor and deliberately does not gain a Pulitzer Prize, why, to keep a secret and save the liquor. And is it true the strongest thing Shep ever drinks are milk shakes? The story will be in Tears for a Butcher, if ever I get around to putting it on paper, I am waiting for Rupert Murdoch to send me a tape recorder, but maybe he’s busy eating fish and chips out of old newspapers, the ones he does not own.

I have to switch the oven on soon to make some Yorkshire Puddings, me and the girls will have them as snacks when they get home from school. In the meantime I’m listening to Jean Michel Jarre’s Revolutions while I talk to you. And yes I got them in Aldi when I was out earlier, Totoro our cat likes them too.  So that’s about it for today and you are reading what will be the 1st story in 2018 New Horizons, though it may be a year before it appears. It will be my lucky 13th book.
So please keep on reading my stuff, North, South, East and West wherever you are in the world. I would like some Japanese and Korean readers so tell your friends, and South America too. 

I have some Russian readers already, it’s a cross dressing group from the Politburo in the Kremlin, you would not believe how great they look and how great they march. Only joking Vladimir, and if you want to send me a big Russian hat for the Winter I promise to wear it once, though Totoro our cat might to try and mate with it. Stay happy everybody, Laughter Brings down Walls, especially in the Mind.




No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...