Monday, 26 January 2026

5828 today 26 jan 2026 is my dad's Quing Ming

5828

5828 today 26 jan 2026 is my dad's Quing Ming

my dad died today 24 years ago

I had just got a new job, it was the best one of my life

CPNEC Crowne Plaza NEC

I literally did everything there

Hardest job of my life physically

My neck size grew 1 inch and my chest 2 inches

all the heavy lifting

Jonathan Walker thank you too

now all these years later

3,000,000 words and readers in 171 countries

but I'm still poor

and my 2 daughters are very high achievers

so thank you to him

and Vicky the star cleaner long ago

Thank you too

I could say so much more

But a big thank you to the guests as well

for making life interesting

and Sharon Osborne, and Will Young

you may remember my face





my cpnec look


https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

No comments:

MQP E-BLAST FOR OCTOBER 18, 2026: WHY WE LIVE HERE EDITION!

 for the 750,000 of you who passed BY in the past week alone,  thank you,  Has somebody important told you where to find me Or DID   Saint C...