Friday 10 June 2016

Many Nations


Thanks to all the world wide visitors 
don't forget my 10 books are on Amazon just look for my face, they are very affordable too.
www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com to HEAR 50 of my stories just scroll down. Angel Investor needed too for my teach English via humour idea 
                      40 stories with 40 facing 
page translations plus my audio in each book, 
 
I've passed 750 stories now

United Kingdom

United States

Isle of Man

Portugal

Poland

Russia

Australia

Kuwait

Ukraine
that's  all
Michael Casey here in Birmingham still hoping to earn some money so I can move house and then pay for both my daughters to become Doctors
and then buy them both a house and a car, that's if I live that long.
 

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...