Monday 16 November 2015

I remember you a soothing piece we all need



I remember you (c)
by Michael Casey

I remember you/you threw a cup/I ducked and it broke the window/you threw flower at me /it hit my head and spread all over the floor/the dog came in to bark and leave  paw prints all over the floor/the cat came in to leave paw prints everywhere/ the dog chased the cat and together they left marks everywhere/up the curtains and even on  the ceiling/you threw an egg and missed me/it was baking a cake on the kitchen floor/the cat ran out and slipped on the egg yolk/it was no joke for she was covered in flour and egg/the dog came afterwards with flour and egg on his tail/you threw milk at me next/was it yorkshire pudding a la kitchen floor we were a making/you threw raisins too was it hot cross buns we were a making on the kitchen floor/I laughed and you cried we slide on the floor/ arguing no more/we made up on the kitchen floor/ and 9 months later without any yeast/ everything was self raising/the family was appraising our new baby's looks/made on the kitchen floor by two cooks.





*****this is from a couple of years ago

the heart bypass scar is from this year, so positive thoughts accepted always
 

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...