Tuesday 17 November 2015

Thank you readers

Just  A QUICK THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN READING

THANK YOU

I DON'T know why my readers have suddenly spiked but thanks.

I'm having a pain day today, my post quadruple bypass and my arthritis pain, but others have suffered much much more.....

I always try and write humour to lift people's spirit 

iF YOU WANT MORE OF ME JUST FOLLOW THE LINKS
 
www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com  to hear 50+ stories 
YES ME READING ALOUD MY STORIES JUST SCROLL DOWN, in my posh Birmingham accent
 

9 ebooks and 3 Printed on Paper Books


Thanks again

if ever I sell some books we'll move house fast...... 




 

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...