Thursday 5 November 2015

The BBC is finally Unleshing all its Juicy Bits, or so it thinks



The BBC is finally Unleashing all is Juicy Bits, or so it thinks ©

By Michael Casey

I am so ------ing glad, I’m so ------ing glad, I’m -------ing glad, I’m _____glad, I’m so glad. No I’m not Eric Clapton singing his hit from the Cream days. No I’m just glad the BBC is releasing all its juicy bits to the world. To be honest only the PC brigade would be offended by any of it at all. Anybody who the BBC is “protecting” would just say “what a ----“ or other such words. Or probably not even notice, because those shows were just so funny. The Joke was on the ignorant ______   person who used the “offending” words.

In the Czech republic the tv showed the old government stuff and the average viewer just mocked, because it was so puerile, I remember watching with Dr Lubosh, watching and laughing out loud, this was in 1998. I imagine the BBC would say they couldn’t show such material as it would offend. By not walking on eggshells the BBC behaves like a bull in a china shop.

If you show the non PC material, you let people see just how stupid people were in their attitudes, mockery is always the best medicine. Ask Mel Brooks and his Spring Time for Hitler in the Producers.

I once had a piece called Internet Story banned by the BBC because the last line in the story  said “and send me $10” which was the tag line to a joke. The BBC said it was soliciting money. So I am very wary of their judgement. The other big idea of the past was to ask an Award Winning Writer to do a drama course before he could submit to the BBC.

Obviously ------ing bad language can offend, of course it  -----ing does, and I should add I have randomly chosen the number of blanks in this piece so ---- does not mean ---- nor does ---------- mean ---- or vice versa, I hope I had made that crystal ------ing clear or should I say  totally -------------ing clear as Lenny Bruce said down the club last night. Lenny is a total ----- a total ------   ------ he spilt my pint of Stella Artois and didn’t say sorry, nor replace it.

I just hope the BBC sets the price point right, and then they will be laughing all the way to the --------ing bank. If you let the general public laugh at your crown jewels, and if you let them ------- download your most sensitive and erotic bits, by which I mean your classics, your dusty classics, which are so wonderful to see. 

Then you are a bit like an old whore coming out of retirement to reveal you have the body of -----ing ------- -----. Then everybody wants your treasure, so the -----ing BBC is happy and the public is crying with laughter, though if it were Round the Horne it would probably be banned, as the PC crowd would think it was some sort of Karma Sutra, whatever that is. 



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...