Wednesday 19 September 2012

The Tears I Shed are for Me


The Tears I Shed are for Me       Jan 23, ’09 5:36 PM

A family friend died today, just 42, 2 infants and a wife left behind. He only found out he had cancer weeks ago and now he’s gone.

The tears I shed are for him and his kin.
The tears I shed are for myself too.
Our ages were close we both have/had toddlers too.
We connected though he was a Chinaman and I was from Birmingham.
He always wanted a family and I had said just hold Annie and you’ll soon be holding your own.
He held Annie and 1year later he was holding a daughter of his own.
I was so happy for him, his name was one of the few I could pronounce and remember.
He went back home to Bejing from Birmingham , he had a second daughter.
He held a Phd , but he talked and behaved just like you and me.
Now in the night gave up the fight , his life on this earth is over.
His 3 girls he leaves behind.
I have 3 girls too, his plight has deeply touched me, we are just leaves blowing in he wind.
Our life is short , treasure your girls, no matter which way the wind blows.
Kiss them goodnight, kiss them goodbye as you fly out the door, for one day you will see them no more.
The tears I shed are for me, for all family, we must love our family as we love our God, there is no certainty in this life, just remember to love your wife.

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...