Monday 10 September 2012

Lies and My Book

Lies and my Book(c)

By Michael Casey

You like me and I'll like you. You click I click but we don't know each other at all. Its a circle of deceit, we are all looking at our feet. Yes you like me and I'll like you then its a certainty we'll be so loved that more traffic will come our way. We'll all be happy and gay, we'll all be writers, the whole world at our feet.

What ever happened to being honest, no Amazon ratings are more important. I'll take a look and if I don't like what I see I just say nothing and silently slip away into the darkness of the web. Yes do take a look but if you don't like it don't say you do. Mark Zuckerberg is reading all my books on Amazon Kindle right now, he's even going to swap FB with adverts for The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker.

NO he isn't, he hasn't heard of me and never will, but I just lie and repeat the lie over and over, just as Goebels advised, then enough people will believe my lies and I will sell more books. The truth is the Pope is reading my book, he has it on his nightstand, next to his rosary beeds and his glasses. He sent an email to President Obama and now Obama is reading 300 and Not OUT my 5th book, its 300 short easy pieces, perfect reading while he's on the campaign trail. In fact Romney is reading one of my books too Essays and Plays, he didn't want to read the same book as Obama so he's reading a different one. As for Vice President Biden, he's reading Shoplife my play that nearly changed my life. Its short as its a play but has lots of belly laughs in it, so Joe can read it and then fall asleep with a smile on his face. That just leaves MichaelCasey'sBlogs2011 Sheperd Smith from Fox news is reading that, I sent it to him as I like him, he has a good soul.

So I've told enough lies in one blog, so I'll have to go to confession, the priest he too has read The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker, yes he has, he called it a "jolly good read" And no I'm not lying now

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...