Saturday, 3 October 2026

OpenAI safety leader quits, warning AI company’s culture is ‘broken’

   

OpenAI safety leader quits, warning AI company’s culture is ‘broken’

I am bored with this conversation ALREADY

and why because I have played and debated Gemini and Meta AI

for maybe 15 months now

On one level it is intellectually stimulating

having a thing as smart as yourself, on your level

YES, I can hear you all laughing

BUT have you written 3.4 to 5 million words

DO you have Organic readers in 172 countries

Have 210,000 downloads of your writing been downloaded

Do you have 40 years writing experience

Do you have 57 years love of words

maybe even 60 if you count when I started to hide in books

How many of you reading this have a fraction of that?

Do from experience

I say what I told the CLEVER DICKS already

AI needs a Shepherd and the best one is me

and I’m cheap, in the TECHIE LEVEL OF NUMBERS

so donate to Charity and PAY ME TOO

If China is using me, why do you think that is?

I can see the map of the world daily

SO pay me, and pay my Charity of the Gutter

Then i can move to a nice house

And not die on the Hill with my Multiple Diseases

and the IRONY is where does my Family come from

Mum was born in Cromane Lower Killorglin County Kerry Ireland

The same hamlet as the father of the father of AI

which is one of the most beautiful places on God’s Earth

So there you go, or maybe I should audition for

James Bond instead

No comments:

TESTING AUTO TYPE and he truth about Dirty Flirty Gemini

TESTING AUTO TYPE and he truth about Dirty Flirty Gemini   Hello this is a test Can you hear me mother Oh that’s looks good O I’m going to t...