Monday, 5 October 2026

a warm welcome to all of you, though i cannot hear a word TINNITUS so loud and cold air, nobody would survive

 a warm welcome to all of you, 

though i cannot hear a word TINNITUS so loud

 and cold air, nobody would survive

the  readers numbers are high

The Tide is in

I think we'll be sailing away soon

and Cyle in Organ

hello to you

but I doubt you'd be brave enough

to feature me

172 countries

6400 pieces of writing

world wide coverage

I'm not goin go waste my time 

on dime store publishers

Its BEZOS or bust

and that Level

and then they can give

me what I want

so I'll hold out for that

Until the Final Curtain

I'll do it MY WAY

Sinatra Doctrine

210,000 plus downloads

3,4 million words

maybe as many as 5 million 

all over my websites

though lots of you are STEALING

and China I spotted you reading

constantly

so I must have got your attention too

and JAPAN

you are a Princess to me

Look at the Quality

stop Messing about all of you

lay the money down

like in the Thin Lizzy Song

I'll never be thin

I am the fat silver haired writer from

Birmingham

England I mention too, because TRUMP

knows zero Geography and RENAMES

everything, because of  Alzheimer's

because its easier to remember

BUT everybody remembers

GOP supported HIM

and BLOCKED EPSTEIN

to cover up their own SINS

and still are in denial

and Nobody has has a TRIAL

because you Bullied the

Supreme Court too

and stacked the Deck

with inexperienced FOOLS

who are just tools for PUTIN

and Diplomacy is NOT

what's in it for my own family

ITS for all the Country

and if Gas and Diesel is so HIGH

its probably the FAULT of

you know who

and WARS for no Reason

and supporting PUTIN

because you are just

Too VAIN, STUPID, and CLAPPED OUT

SO usa WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO

get off JD Vance, and his couch

and stop eating potatoes 

and Vote the SELFISH GOP OUT

what have they ever done?

JUST cock everything UP

and PRICES UP on EVERYTHING

have you finally learnt to THINK

a senile old selfish man

playing with his Golden BALLS

should never had a place in any

ROOM

or have you all lost your mind too




No comments:

I'm setting up a band POPE, PUTIN, TRUMP and Theresa May (abba tribute band)

I'm setting up a band POPE, PUTIN, TRUMP and Theresa May ...