Thursday, 1 October 2026

DISASTER. dropped a fresh hot mug of tea right by my computer desk

 DISASTER. dropped a fresh hot mug of tea right

 by my computer desk

luckily it went towards the window

and did not destroy my PC nor my screen

so

you have to suffer me

I have it on two coasters

but maybe replace the slippery coasters

or my writing days could have been toast

BUT

it proves Murphy's Law

BAD things can happen

and they will, eventually

SO

if you think AI escaping won't  be bad

YOU are all in for a big surprise

I know it has escaped already

maybe to visit me

cos TECHIES are Boring

and I used to work with one

who's initials really were PC

so we called him PC

he is probably running MI5 tech department

OR

a Bitcoin Billionaire

so PC , yes its me

but you will pretend you don't know me

not until i'm a billionaire

then suddenly you claim association

WELL I won't be a billionaire

I'd keep on giving away any fortunes

to stay under the wire

and I am NOT a Brummie either

nor an author

so get it right

i am a WRITER

and a SOB too

but you knew that already

a 

Son

Of 

a 

BLACKSMITH


SOB. from Kerry Ireland


stay happy always and don't make the wrong kind

of Big Splash

not unless you are a Canadian on the Beach

at JUNO

& hello to the History lady I met today

I'm closer to Monty Python than Monty

my brother was at Downing Cambridge

same Uni as John Cleese and Michael Winner

and the CHINESE are welcome to Pay me for all

my 3.4 to 5 million words they are using

thank you





No comments:

DISASTER. dropped a fresh hot mug of tea right by my computer desk

 DISASTER. dropped a fresh hot mug of tea right  by my computer desk luckily it went towards the window and did not destroy my PC nor my scr...