Tuesday 31 January 2017

Reverse Engineering in Russia

As you can imagine my stuff, my writing is an acquired taste, but you'll agree you like it.

Recently Russia has climbed on board, it may just be bored Chess experts looking to practice their English.

So if I could get a column in a Russian paper, online or print that would be beyond belief.

That would be a Dream come true, as a result of all my Russian Readers Prayers, which may remind you of today's piece about Dreams and Prayer.

If this were to happen then and only then would Western Media begin to get interested in some of my one million words.

So the impossible has to happen in the East before the West gives me a break, reverse engineering if you like.

Though really it would be more like King Herod, just tell me where Michael is and then I'll give him a column. Though in reality Herod would arrange for the whole world to block all my shorts. Which sounds like some form of Constipation.

So to avoid me being Constipated please help me get a column, everywhere would be best, but in the Journal of Gravediggers and Morticians Minsk Area  5, would be a good place to start.

Here's my very first post for them.

The Dead and The Living ©

by

Michael Casey


I first saw a deceased when I was nine years old ,my father said not

to worry as the dead are the same as the living , only the laughter

has left them , the sparkle has gone from their eyes , the worry has

been lifted from their shoulders , and their voice has vanished to

eternity .

In paradise the sparkle will return for it is the twinkle of the

stars , the laughter will return too for it is the morning breeze and

the turning tides are their sides shaking with laughter .

I treat the deceased with the same courtesy as I give to the living ,

though I find the deceased are always more polite . My father also

had a few words to say about the living .

He said that the living are only the caretakers of the soul , yet

they think their existance is everything , that they know everything

because they experience many things with their senses .

What the living don't acknowledge is that their time is short and

when I lay their bodies to rest then their souls continue without

them , without their strong , without their weak , without their

beautiful or even ugly temporary form , to where I cannot say , only

that it is a better place .

Percy the undertaker placed the lid on the coffin ,the soul was free



THE BEGINNING



***********

I thought of this on a bus to work in Nov 1987 in fact its part of 
The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker  my comic novel. and yes its on Amazon


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...