Friday 13 May 2016

Why do I see Nick's Photo

May 13th, 2016 15:04

Why do I see Nick’s Photo

Hello, I was in a very warm waiting room for most of yesterday, so today I feel terrible and a bit dizzy. Other than that I’m still fat, and alive, which is what I say  to the girls in Aldi. Now we’ve had our fun with Robert Peston, I didn’t get an invite either, sob.
As you know I google my name everyday just to see if I’m alive, no Times Obits for me, you can see how the tides are moving by a quick google.
Now I keep on getting Nick Robinson’s photo in 3rd position, no this in not Nick in tights, though his extension has to be seen to be believed, its a dog shed with an ice cream cone flue, and he is always coughing all over John Humbries, and how he got that morning breakfast gig after all he did in that shop of his, until he was served a good pint of Stella Artois. Where was I, art tois, or are 4, you’ll soon get the five of it.
Ok, that’s enough of the bad radio4 puns.
Just tell me Nick, why are you number 3, or is that you talking a number 1 and a number 2 at my expense..


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...