Monday 9 May 2016

Robert Peston and Me



May 9th, 2016 20:45
Robert Peston and Me
It’s been decided that Robert’s Sunday show needs a lift. So I’m coming to the rescue, the Birmingham equivalent of Roland Rat is there just to steady the ship, should the rats leave then that is another matter.
Big Bad Russell Grant in his wobbly jumper is not available, and did you know Russell is named after the Autumn leaves, anyway he’s really thin he just pretends to be fat to give himself gravitas like that other political reporter, the famous one whose name I cannot remember, well him anyway.
So just as I used to watch a bit of breakfast tv after my night shift in the computer room, I will now be doing my bit for daytime tv. But instead of watching I’ll be delivering a Postcard from Birmingham each week on  Robert Peston’s show go to www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com  for a sample.
Now if you believe that then you should be watching Andrew Marr instead, Politics makes you go  blind,  no wonder people vote the way they do, they cannot see the paper, it’s all a load  of BALLOTS.


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...