Tuesday 24 May 2016

louis va Gaal and me

Louis van Gaal and Me

May 24th, 2016 22:23
p.s. an Irish p.s. its at the beginning my mytelegraph post will disappear in 2 weeks time so come here please

Louis van Gaal and Me

I was just checking my readers before going to bed and up popped Netherlands, which I’ve never had before, I also get a few Portugal viewers . I even had Google say I was in Scotland by a loch with a hamlet beginning with A, very pretty reminded me of Lakes of Killarney. Anyway with these things happening IT got me thinking.now that Louis van Gaal  has a few weeks to relax perhaps He’s like to relax in by reading http://www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com and perhaps he’d like to invest in my Learn English via Humour idea. All the world’s footballers have to learn English, so why not use my idea. 40 stories with 40 facing page translations plus my audio.  in each book.I have 200 audio pieces recorded so far. It would be a bit of fun for Louis van Gaal If he invests in me he can have 30% profits and I get 70% profits.. If he sends me a postal address in Portugal or Holland I’ll send him the 200 recordings, about 11 hours worth. I have written 740 stories so far. Or we can do it via email.
That’s all, I have to slap on the pain killer now, my Arthur is really playing up, its so unpredictable, as is skeletal muscular pain, its almost as bad as being a football manager.

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...