Tuesday 8 September 2015

Just Say NO



Just Say No ©
By Michael Casey

Fundamentalism of any sort is evil.  I've just had a joker say my arthritis pain in sent by the devil.
And telling me how to react to things in life.
IF ANYBODY READS ANYTHING OF MINE AND THERE ARE 9 BOOKS AND 2 WEBSITES AND AN AUDIO SITE TOO.
THEN THEY WILL REALISE I WRITE LIFE ENHANCING STUFF.
I WANT EVERYBODY TO ACHIEVE THEIR POTENTIAL, TO BE HAPPY, TO HAVE ENOUGH SEX OR NONE. TO HAVE ENOUGH ALCOHOL OR NONE. TO WORSHIP ANY WAY THEY WANT OR NOT AT ALL.
TO BE LEFT ALONE TO LIVE THEIR LIVES IN PEACE.
If I am not left in Peace and anybody wants to force their version of reality down my throat then I will ignore them and leave them to die in the desert of their own ignorance.
I think generally this is everybody's view in England, that's one reason it’s such a great place.
So please never ever try and force feed your nonsense down my throat. I'm happy we are all different, that's what makes life fun. But leave your Fundamentalism of any kind at the door.

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...