Tuesday 15 September 2015

300,000 views on Google plus



300,000 views ©
By Michael Casey

I still don't believe 300,000 views of my page. If something is too good to be true then it is. Ask Sherlock Holmes. He used to live around the corner from our house, he got evicted for smoking too much dope. It’s true, go read the books if you don't believe me. We used to have a lodger called John Lennon, that's true too. He left when he met some Japanese girl. They had no money so they stayed in bed all the time. Another lodger when he died he left behind a brand new pair of shoes. My dad gave them to friend at the steel works, Billy was his name. The next day Billy grabbed dad and said "those are dead man's shoes his ghost chased me around the bed for his shoes" that's true too. And dad had not told Billy that they were dead man's shoes. Now you can see how I get all my stories, I just need one word and away I go. It’s a bit like instant noodles, just add water. Or in my case just add imagination.

 p.s. Mo Farah, where do you think he stole the symbol from?

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...