Saturday 1 March 2014

follow me, be perfect, be wonderful, be rich


Follow Me, Be Perfect, Be Wonderful, Be Rich ©

By

Michael Casey

I’ve got a stinking cold or even flu at the moment, I think my wife shared it with me. My daughters have covered themselves up like cowgirls with scarfs covering their faces, so they don’t share my flu/cold. Such is family love.

So they’ll be sighs and sneezes as I write this, or rather as I talk to you. I hope you’ll agree, I talk to people, I’m not just a piece on paper. So what’s annoying me at the moment? Follow me for a perfect life, for a perfect smile, that’ll change your life. That’s what I’m reading as I look through the Web.

So you follow Ms. Bright Smile and read her blog all about the art of smiling, the smile that wins. You bleach your teeth just like her and millions of unemployed actors, busy waiting on tables. Then with those bright white teeth your life will be complete, and you’ll get a 10 second walk on part in an advert for, yes you’ve guessed it, toothpaste. You do have to spend 10 dollars as well to get the book explaining smiling to you.

Then there is the blog explaining how to be nice, with how to shake hands thrown in for good measure, it’s a 15 part multi- media web based series. So you have to come back every  week to read more, or rather learn more, be taught more. Written by Jake “the man” McGooley, a retired tag team wrestler, 7feet tall and 280pounds. There are no extra charges. Only your inbox gets 40 emails a day selling you stuff. Learning to cuss you teach yourself, after getting 40 emails a day, I know I would.

There is the web based lesson on pray, brought to you by the church of the empty wallet, because their aim is to empty your pocketbook. Give 2 bucks for this and 2 bucks for that, not forgetting 2 bucks for the other. Twenty bucks in total, sent to a bank account on the French Riviera, where the prayer leaders is preying on you. This web based series is unending, because prayer should be unceasing.

A prayer, is a plea for help, nothing else.

So as I browse like a sheep all over the internet I look at this and I look at that, how can I get people to read my books and look at my sites. Should I pay to have an advert on the sites of these charlatans and cheats, or should I just mock them with my words?

As I have no money, I’ll just have to mock them. Then maybe people will think 3bucks a book is great value. Laughter is a great weapon to use, the Spring has come and now it’s time for me to dance, Its Springtime for Hitler, as Mel sung.


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...