Tuesday 14 January 2014

Feuding Photos


Feuding Photos©

By Michael Casey

Feuding Photos, is when you change your photo on Facebook or Linkedin in an attempt to outdo a friend or neighbour. Christmas tree light envy leads to bigger and better lights as you try to outdo your neighbour. Tackier and Tackier the other neighbours say. Then the neighbourhood is plunged into darkness.

As for photo envy, you wear a clown's hat, then your friend he wears a cowboy hat, it’s like a scene from Village people. More and more photo  opportunities and changes. Then you dare your friend to post a nude photo of himself, you know he'll accept the dare as he thinks you'll do the same, a double dare. Post for a minute then delete it. But it’s a trap.

Then you cut and paste the photo everywhere on the net. But your friend has a gun, so you have to leave town fast. The moral of the story, envy is one of the Seven Deadly Sins for good reason! ****************************

http://www.spreaker.com/user/michaelgcasey to hear 127 mainly comic stories in my British accent, 7 hours worth.
 I have  7 books on Amazon Kindle too. I dare you to listen, hit the episode button. 




me posing as a writer

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...