Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 and all that

Well I've created a new book of short stories.   More Shorts 2014 and you can buy it for $2.99 or less than 2 quid on Amazon World Wide Just look for me in a red and white stripy top and shades.

RADIO PEOPLE GET IN TOUCH AS MY SHORTS ARE PERFECT FOR RADIO,
   I  HAVE 500+ OF THEM

GO TO www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com to HEAR 127 of them.

I would love to publish a book and cd of my shorts with facing page translation in Chinese/Arabic/Spanish/Urdu

SO students of English Language   LISTEN AND READ TO LEARN ENGLISH   WITH A BIT OF HUMOUR.

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...