Thursday 12 September 2013

Find me on Tumblr




Here's where to find me on Tumblr plus a book of 50 

samples,  all my copyright

Get in touch if you are print or radio or web I also have some 

sound files on Tumblr too, but when I get a new Editor's 

Keys SL150 microphone I intend recording all 500+ and 

growing collection of my short form writing.

Feel free to donate/give me one, a microphone.



Here’s where to find me on Tumblr plus a book of 50 samples,  all my 

copyright

Get in touch if you are print or radio or web I also have some sound files 

on Tumblr too, but when I get a new Editor’s Keys SL150 microphone I 

intend recording all 500+ and growing collection of my short form writing. 

Feel free to donate/give me one.


http://www.michaelgcasey.tumblr.com




No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...