Thursday, 12 September 2013

Find me on Tumblr




Here's where to find me on Tumblr plus a book of 50 

samples,  all my copyright

Get in touch if you are print or radio or web I also have some 

sound files on Tumblr too, but when I get a new Editor's 

Keys SL150 microphone I intend recording all 500+ and 

growing collection of my short form writing.

Feel free to donate/give me one, a microphone.



Here’s where to find me on Tumblr plus a book of 50 samples,  all my 

copyright

Get in touch if you are print or radio or web I also have some sound files 

on Tumblr too, but when I get a new Editor’s Keys SL150 microphone I 

intend recording all 500+ and growing collection of my short form writing. 

Feel free to donate/give me one.


http://www.michaelgcasey.tumblr.com




No comments:

Russian Speakers that's UKriane too , I wrote this before the Madness of Putin began

Мясник Пекарь и Гробовщик Рассказы от Birmingham PODAST TOO https://open.spotify.com/show/1wSSIExkhsR97u1jqj0iiR понедельник, 7 февраля 2022...