Monday, 7 January 2013

What Makes Us

Michael Casey What Makes Us (c)
by Michael Casey
 
We are all a jigsaw, starting with mum and dad who made me, friends connect and add to me, lovers enrich me, reading feeds me, watching and learning enthrals me, I am a piece of lego that just grows and grows, rolling stones don't gather moss, they gather friends, kisses and smiles feed my spirit, I am never alone for I have grown thanks to all I've met and all I've know, for I am never truly alone.

No comments:

6480 I was going to go to bed but arthritis kicked in. 180,000 clicks in September over the blogger sites ,so you all like my writing

6480 I was going to go to bed but arthritis kicked in so I ended up posted the 3 cousins stories in russian to russia via 8 mail and a messa...