Monday 19 November 2012

Day Off


Why do girls love crayons and pencils and pens and so on. Just had to order more for my girls. One of them had a day off as the school heating was broke, so she read 3 Lemony Snicket books while at home. I read more of The Book Thief myself. Then I had to buy some cotton socks for my daughter, her feet grow so fast, size 5 at age 11, I hope she doesn't turn into a giant. She's battering my ears with piano practice just behind me. If ever I sell some books we'll have a music room, with soundproofing!

Amazon Kindle for my 5 books and future soundproofing

No comments:

Met a Lithuanian in shop with his daughter today. TRANSLATIONS here in Russian for him, he said he could read Russian

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...