Tuesday, 21 April 2026

I may have just exploded a Nuclear Bomb under DONKEYS

 I may have just exploded a Nuclear Bomb under DONKEYS

Heros led by Donkeys

so WATER IS LIFE

and if GROVE HOSPITAL has no running water

and I send a complaint to BILLIONAIRES

maybe they will listen to them

IF Billionaires are reading this

in 172 countries all over the world

I don't want ANY reporters on my DOORSTEP ever

I speak from my page

SO

I spoke yesterday about my trip

to Grove hospital Smethwick

and how even Morphine isn't really strong enough

anyway WADE through my 6000 plus pieces here

NEVER annoy me

it's all on the PAGE

and I was sat directly in front of the video camera

most of the day

cat amongst the pigeons

i respect the staff

the ivory towers can kiss my backside





No comments:

Jeffery Archer Great Writer 100 countries read him , Michael Casey Fat Silver haired Writer Birmingham 172 Countries read ME

 Jeffery Archer Great Writer 100 countries read him ,   Michael Casey Fat Silver haired Writer Birmingham  172 Countries read ME you can fin...