Tuesday 26 May 2015

How does God Talk



How does God Talk? ©
By Michael Casey

Well I had an Italian heavy metal band discover me today, follow link google.com/+BurnAfterMe
They gave me an idea for today, how does God talk and what kind of music would he like. Music of the Spheres perhaps, or Wagner or maybe even Mozart. I’d say Mozart for sure, but Heavy metal like my new Italian friends?

Well music is for all occasions, I like a bit of everything myself, Jean Michel Jarre is nice for dramatic occasions. When I visualise in my head a chase scene then Revolutions is playing. Or at the end of Tears for a Butcher my next full length comedy drama novel, I have Eric Clapton letting rip, some of his Pilgrim tracks.

Though I have had this book in my head for over 10 years, getting around to writing it is another matter. When I get Talk to Write software then maybe I’ll polish it off. Then there is the little matter of getting it turned into a film. I have been close but no cigar all of my life. However having had my unplanned triple heart bypass any time is special time. I’ll keep on writing until my time is over, even if media ignores me.

Imagine Lucifer battling Saint Michael the Archangel, violins would not do it justice, it would have to be a Cream track, or Black Sabbath, it would have to match the clanging of swords. Saint Michael has 2 swords, both Samurai swords, and a 3rd one a spare one up his back between his wings. Crocodile Dundee stole the sword up the back idea from Saint Michael.

Saint Michael’s swords have names, I heard Saint Michael whisper those names once but I cannot remember them now, maybe my new Italian friends are writing a song about it right now. Lucifer knows their names and he leaves a trail of fear, as he flees, Q guitar riff.
As for God himself he has all kinds of music, that is how he talks and speaks. Shakespeare’s or Donne’s sonnets are like babbling baboons with piles by comparison. The flow of water in a stream, the ebb and flow of tides, the lap of water on Lake Garda, all these are simple examples of God’s music, and God’s words. Language, words are just nothing by comparison.

The movement of the stars in the heavens is God’s music too, sadly we cannot hear it, but sometimes we have a dim dim understanding, and then maybe at the moment of our death we hear the celestial music. Our tiny minds are just that, tiny, we cannot comprehend the beauty and music in space and time.
Cavemen ate one another and as they banged the bones on the skull of the eaten loser they discovered music, they discovered the beat. Yet even now on 26th May 2015 we are still that caveman by comparison. Look up to tonight’s night sky, imagine the angels singing and playing their harps. See the shooting stars, feel the earth rumble with another earthquake, maybe it’s God’s indigestion.
Music does set us free, we dance and are happy, but can we possible imagine just how good it really is? I always look up at the stars most nights, I’ve never heard any music, apart from my neighbours. 

However as I look back in time I hope that someday I will be able to dance with stardust, to sing with angels, and you know what it will be heavy metal as Saint Michael the Archangel shows how he can use 3 swords simultaneously. I can reveal the names of his swords, Faith, Hope and Charity.  



No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...