Saturday 16 March 2013

DIY Subway


DIY Subway ©

By Michael Casey

 We just had a DIY Subway, this is where you buy all the ingredients at the supermarket, especially lovely bread, a bloomer, then you go home and with the bread knife prepare everything on the glass coffee table which is our table. Then with crumbs dripping everywhere on the floor, me Annie and Eve have our feast while mum makes noises off from the kitchen while she stirs some Chinese concoction, which has been avoided because I fed the girls first. Then afterwards we have toffee popcorn. Followed by orange juice, but I do need a nice cup of tea to follow.  All in all a good afternoon. Yes gifts are good, food being the best because it nourishes us all, and brings harmony. I'll put the kettle on now.


No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...