Monday 4 February 2013

feed the birds(c) by Michael Casey

just tried apple struddle, or rather fruit struddle, manage to cook it without burning it, secret low gas. my daughter suggested we have custard, so we had some too, the microwave variety as I did not want to add to the washing up. the struddle was ok, it was only 1pound in iceland, thats the only reason I bought it really. As for the microwave custard, that was a bit lumpy but it did taste of custard. Our left overs including the lumpy custard, we gave to the birds, birds custards to the birds. The factory for Birds custard is actually in Birmingham, its called the Custard Factory now and is a trendy place, or so they tell us. But can they make nice struddle?

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...