Saturday 29 December 2012

You can have my piggybank Mr President


You can have my piggybank Mr President (c)

 By Michael  Casey

The cliff is coming the cliff is coming, I'll close my eyes and maybe it won't hurt so much.
Like Thelma and Louise we'll hit the brakes or is it the accelerator?
I can give up soda and chocolate, just have a stick of gum.
Once a quarter I can have a quart of beer, I'm not really a beer drinker after all.
I can eat less MacDonalds , and brush my teeth less.
I don't like the over white, the polar white teeth look much anyways.
All these savings I can put in the piggybank and when its full I can go to the store, stores always need change after all. I can get them to write a cheque out to the IRS or do I just put "pay Physical Cliff", whatever my pennies will add up.
Perhaps I'll lose a little weight too, 245pounds or whatever is more than the President weighs I'm sure.
So a bit less of this and a bit more of that, cheaper that that is, and then I'll be able to keep on filling my piggybank.
Then sure enough everything will be alright again.
Do you think I could persuade the rest of the USA to join in?
Oh I forgot to say, I'm in Birmingham England, just up the road from Stratford and Shakespeare. So would the IRS want my piggybank anyway?
Tell you what if the USA buys my books I'll pay my taxes and if you all buy enough books in USA then my taxes will payoff the Physical Tax, now wouldn't that be a happy ending for any book.

No comments:

Met a Lithuanian in shop with his daughter today. TRANSLATIONS here in Russian for him, he said he could read Russian

Russian Translations at end Thursday 6 January 2022 Hello Other, wherever that is Hello Other, wherever that is Could it be Putin, or the un...