Tuesday 4 November 2014

Alistair Cooke


NOVEMBER 4TH, 2014 21:01

Alistaire Cook

I’m a happy bunny. go to the works, a uk cheap book shop.
www.theworks.co.uk  I found Alistaire Cook’s Letter from America and Alistaire Cook’s America for 9quid. A bargain. 800 pages of high quality journalism . And its 6 quid cheaper than Amazon. I listened to some of his stuff as a child and growing up. He was writing and recording for 60years. When he died aged 90 odd, somebody stole his body to sell off some body parts. Yes really I’m not making it up. SO go buy his books. And if you enter REINDEER you get free delivery. After you have read all his stuff, you can read mine. A postcard from Birmingham if you like.


p.s.Telegraph Readers know about him already, I put this on my google+ page, yes I’m annoying folks there now. 10708 views in a matter of weeks, I have no idea why either. I was thinking of putting my 200 audio letters on Spotify, if Taylor Swift has left perhaps I can fill the vacuum

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...