Saturday 12 December 2015

Pulling Your Leg



Pulling Your Leg ©
By Michael Casey

We all love to laugh, especially when times are bad, a joke lifts the mood and lightens the load. There is even a term for it, Black Humour or Graveyard Humour, or even Gallows humour. A laugh can break the ice when you don’t know what to say. I can remember maybe 30 years ago in my computer room days when Richard came back after his dad had died. He had a neckerchief on and I said he looked like one of the Rice Chrispie kids, look at your cereal box and you see what I mean. It broke the ice and we all moved on, we were all young lads so we didn’t say “we love you”, we probably said it was his round next down the pub.

 hug, a physical hug does make a difference, we hug our kids when they fall over, we kiss our auntie, or we break convention and hug our neighbour when they share their bad news. We also hug when good news is shared. There is something special about a hug, though the English are renown for their lack of public hugging and kissing. I think we should copy the  French and Italians, I’m sure we are just as hot blooded as them, more so, they just boast about it more.

We loving teasing those we love, in fact it could be called proof of love, we wouldn’t tease a stranger. A tease is something personal, we are making gentle fun of those we love, it’s using insider knowledge to make somebody uncomfortable so we can laugh at their expense. But it’s all done with love. Then you make up, or share the sweets or cake afterwards.

A strip tease is something else entirely, it’s a way of heightening sexual tension and arousal. Either at a lap dancing club, or in the comfort and privacy of your own home or bedroom. I am of course an excellent stripper, just imagine a Sumo wrestler doing an ever so slow and seductive routine, I am Michael but I knock spots of Magic Mike. 

Though I should remind you to close your curtains or the neighbours will be in for some sex education, and some Sumo wrestling moves with a bit of Haka thrown in for good measure. Or I could just be teasing you, it’s all in the imagination after all, 50 Shades of Michael’s Grey Hair could be the title for my 11th book. 



No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...