Monday 24 August 2015

Where I want to be buried



Where I Want  To Be Buried ©

By Michael Casey

Well I've decided where I want to be buried, though I'm in no hurry to be buried. Last time I was buried was when my brother buried me in the sand on a beach in Wales. By the Sikh temple is an old Christian church, Trinity Road Church, and next to that is the Post Office sorting centre, you look across the dual carriage way and the rail track and the canal then you see the site where my dad used to work in the steel works, Brasshouse Lane Smethwick. At the back of the post office you can see into the distance. There is also the Job Centre. 

Not very romantic but if you go there for yourself you may feel what I feel. The Peace. It may be the power of the prayer from the Trinity Rd church as well as the power of the Sikh Temple combined, or my dad's sweat of 40 years  in the air. But seriously if I were allowed to be buried there, then that's where I could be put. In front of the church looking over towards Rolf Street Train Station. So there you have it. I don't expect to become a famous writer after I die, but the train station and the other transport routes means that plenty of people could come and visit my grave.

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...