Monday 20 October 2014

Its an ill wind that blows no good

They say its an ill wind that blows no good. Today 24 hours before my pain killing injection the hospital rung to cancel it. Its nearly 6 months since my 2nd hip started to hurt, now I could be waiting another month. So that's the ill wind. Mind you there's a storm due to hit Birmingham and UK big time in the morning, so I suppose I won't be drenched as I won't have to go out in the rain. Though as I'm not going to hospital I'll be doing my usual school run instead, so I will be drenched but slightly less so. Which reminds me how did I meet my wife, one reason was because she got food poisoning and missed her flight to Germany, so she came to Birmingham instead. Such is Love and Fate and etc



some photos to amuse you all

.









No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...