Thursday 14 August 2014

Ghost Writer Available



I just saw this guy being interviewed on "Meet the Author" on the BBC, I forget his name,but he is a Ghost Writer after all. So it got me thinking, perhaps that's what I should be. People may like my style but not the content, so perhaps I should just sell my style. I did actually get a radio station, a hip and trendy one, say "we like your style but not the content" Other Radio stations DO like my stuff, but getting a slot in a format driven Radio World is very hard, but I do keep on trying.



As for the Ghost Writer idea, if anybody out there wants to contact me then just send me an email with "Ghost Writer" in the subject line. Now if you want examples of my writing you can click on www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com  and  there in actual fact you can hear me READ OUT 50 or so examples. If you want to read more then just click http://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC 

 I have 8 books on Amazon. Just look for my face.

I do have an idea for a comic post about wanting to be a Ghost Writer, that'll be called "I want to be a Ghostwriter" So watch out for that.



No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...